Sushrut is an experienced practitioner in information technology management and consulting. He has 20+ years of experience including 11 years in USA and 7 years in India of leading the delivery of large, advance technology solutions for Fortune 100 clients. He specializes in:
- Conceptualizing and developing business solutions to meet client’s needs.
- Leading the consulting and delivery teams to deliver these solutions by leveraging advanced technologies.
Education and Achievements:
- Sushrut completed his Engineering from the Pune University.
- He went on to pursue a Masters in Printing Management from the Pittsburg State University.
- In addition to that, Sushrut has studied Masters in Indology from the Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth and a Masters in Buddhist studies from the Pune University.
In addition, he is an experienced researcher focusing on Emerging Economies and helps organizations understand what shifts they need to undergo in order to succeed in emerging economies , and specifically what role technology plays in those shifts. Sushrut is currently heading the Emerging Economies Institute, Infosys. Since 2012, Sushrut had headed the research in ‘Emerging Economies’ as part of a strategic initiative of Infosys called ‘Building Tomorrow’s Enterprise’. His key achievements include:
- Defining the Infosys Point of View (PoV) on how MNCs can transform themselves to succeed in Emerging Economies with the special emphasis on the role of technology in that transformation. The PoV is published on Infosys.com.
- Leading a research team to carry out multiple research projects in areas critical to success in emerging economies, such as – Low Resource Intensive Innovation, Talent Management, Service sector innovation, Retail, Indic content on mobile devices etc.
- Establishing academic collaborations with top universities across the world. Won a significant grant from the German government for one such collaboration with a leading German university.
- Developing specific, research-based content for client workshops to enable the research to be applied in a real-life, client context.