Sujit Danait is a result oriented and performance driven professional with 19 years’ extensive experience in the automotive new product development & R&D. Throughout Sujit’s tenure, he has been responsible for and significantly contributed in the following areas:
- Engineering Program Management
- Vehicle Architecture & Integration
- Advanced Vehicle Development
- Product Strategy & Technology Road-Map
- Development of New generation Product Development Process
- Development of Project Management Processes for Engineering
Education and Achievements:
- Sujit completed his Engineering in Automobile Engineering from the prestigious VJTI college, Mumbai.
- He went on to pursue a Masters in Science from the Coventry University, UK.
His involvement in the vehicle programs was right from concept generation till the product launch. During this, he ensured the transformation of customer voice into the specifications and finally to the products through QFD analysis.
Sujit successfully led the vehicle integration and project management teams and directed the cross-functional and multi-location teams on many projects. With passion for continuous improvement he has also motivated and mentored teams to deliver better performance and individuals to be better professionals. He was also involved in the new vehicle development programs of passenger cars, commercial vehicles and tractors in different capacities and work areas.