Ayush Gupta works as Chief Manager (Training) at GAIL Training Institute. Ayush has over 20 years of experience working with both private and public sector organisations in India. For the last 14 years he has been working with India’s premier gas transmission and distribution company, and a Navratna Public Sector organisation, GAIL India Ltd.
Education and Achievements:
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering from IIT Roorkee.
- Masters in Business Administration with a specialization in Operations Management.
- Optimization of Electrical loads resulting in Cost Savings to the Company both at Insilco and GAIL.
- Best paper award (twice) at International Conference on Corrosion and Cathodic Protection organised by NACE International India Section.
- Recipient of National Corrosion Awareness Award for Excellence in Corrosion science given by NACE International India Section in the year 2004.
- Recipient of Emerging HRD Thinkers Award 2011 awarded by Indian Society for Training &Development(ISTD).
As a team member in controlling the Stock loss in Gas distribution network of Agra- Firozabad and bringing it down from 8% to within 0.3% resulting into a saving a loss of more than 10 crores to the company.
He possesses domain expertise in plant operations and maintenance including conceptualization, planning and execution of various related activities. Adept at upkeep & maintenance of equipment and monitoring spare parts management as per the requirements. He also has experience in equipment selection and their installation in Oil & Gas industry as per Hazardous Area Classification and in design and engineering of Pipelines, Electrical and Cathodic Protection System required for Oil and Gas industry, ensuring compliance to various codes and standards(ASME, API, NACE, ISO, OISD etc.) during design, construction, commissioning and O&M of natural gas pipelines is met.